“First commercial helicopter to define the super-medium class by combining best-in-class performance characteristics and passenger amenities with maximized situational awareness.” (Bell Helicopter)
The 525 Relentless is Bell’s first commercial helicopter designed to operate safely with decreased pilot operation. The program completed its first successful flight in Amarillo, Texas in July 2015.
Aurora is designing and fabricating several composite airframe parts for the Bell 525 Relentless™ helicopter program. The composite fairings of the Bell 525’s main engine cowling section will be manufactured and assembled at Aurora’s Bridgeport, West Virginia facility.
- Max Cruise Speed: 155kts
- Flight Range: 500nm
- Max Flight Time: >6 Hours
- Seating Capacity: 20 passengers (plus 2 crew)
Capabilities & Applications
- Parapublic, quick response and life support missions
- Corporate shuttle/travel provider
- Firefighting missions
- Deep-water missions for the oil and gas industry